A Dreamy Retreat In Costa Rica

 I like to travel and soak in new sights from time to time A Dreamy Retreat In Costa Rica


As someone who loves new experiences, I like to travel and soak in new sights from time to time. One of the things I always do on my travels is look at different yoga retreats and resorts to see what kind of treatments and experiences I can find there. 

I recently had the pleasure of going to Costa Rica, where I stayed at Kinkara, a yoga retreat center offering multiple avenues for yoga and treatments for the body and mind. My time at Kinkara was special and wonderful, leading me towards a major decision that I’ll mention towards the end. 

Besides that, what we found in Kinkara was nothing short of special. It had everything one needs to refresh the mind and body. Situated at the foothills of the Talamanca mountain range, Kinkara is a beautiful place to visit. It’s situated right next to a beautiful beach and is divided into different villages. Each village has its own special environment and its own activities.


The entire retreat’s rife with rivers and streams, with the vegetation and beautiful flowers, making for a peaceful and exceptionally gratifying experience. It’s all about connecting with nature, and that is exactly what I did there. One fantastic experience involved an Ayurvedic check that had locally produced ingredients. Each ingredient came from the beautiful gardens of Kinkara. The sound bath proved to be another wonderful yoga experience. I adore meditating and feel that a sound bath is one of the best ways to do so. 


 I like to travel and soak in new sights from time to time A Dreamy Retreat In Costa Rica

Kinkara also put me in the mood for adventure, with constant visits to the soothing waterfall leading to a jump right from the top. The cold water was both refreshing and soothing, with the water’s refreshing effect staying with me for some time. The adventures did not stop there as I also got to take part in a bike trail. Safe to say, Kinkara offered me a number of experiences that I have never had before. It was fun and wonderful.

With Well Xplored, I now plan to host a retreat at Kinkara. My retreat will focus on yoga, sound baths, meditation, and sustainable living. The fantastic environment and the beautiful nature all around provided the perfect location for such a retreat and I can’t wait to start working on this project. Costa Rica was great and I can’t stress how helpful Dawn and Well Xplored were. They made this fantastic trip a possibility – a yoga retreat I shall never forget.